1) Petrotrin to declare precise quantity of oil leaked.
2) Petrotrin to declare precise quantity of COREXIT applied and how it was applied.
3) IMA to indicate if it is safe to eat fish caught in Gulf.
4) IMA/EMA to indicate if it is safe to swim in Gulf.
5) IMA/EMA to indicate their sampling regime, that is where they sampled, what they analysed for and what were the results of residual toxicity measurements.
6) Petrotrin to hold back on commencing seismic explosions until IMA/EMA gives all clear on residual toxicities.
FFOS continues to appeal to the Government to reveal all of the data as it becomes available.